Veg Chilli Momo is a fried momos with juicy filling, stir fried in a spicy sauce. Momo is a type of steamed dumpling with some form of filling however it has become a traditional. Veg Chilli Momo dumplings is deep fried and served with tomato achar and chilli achar.
Are you fond of Veg Chilli Momo? Then, this dish is for you. Made with a toothsome combination of spices ginger, soy sauce, and green chilies, this snack will be an instant hit in your office, household and friend circle. After all who doesn’t want to devour in something absolutely tasty and delightful.
This dish will be a much better choice to go for, especially, when your kids love it and demand to savor it. So, here’s your favorite Veg Chilli Momo at home that too without putting in any efforts. You just need to go to Mamham and order it.
Ingredients used for veg chilli momo
- 10 pieces steamed momo
- Small red onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- Large tomato
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/3 cup red chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a wok or a frying pan, add oil and fry quickly in a little hot fat steamed momo until it gets brown.
- Remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and sauté onions, green bell peppers for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Put tomato sauce, hot sauce and cook for a minute.
- Mix garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, salt, and sugar then mix it together.
- Put tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add hot water and cook until the water is reduced.
- Then add momo and stir it well to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and it is ready.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions. Serve.
- Store Name: Nanglo Momo
- Vendor: Nanglo Momo
- No ratings found yet!