Chicken Chilli Momo is a choice of fried and steam momos with sweet chilly gravy sauce. Chicken Fried momo cooked in Chinese chilli sauce with onion, capsicum, spring onion and other vegetables.
White flour 1 kg
Water as required for kneading dough
Dice cut capsicum 200 mg, red onion 200 gm
Tomato big 200 gm
Dark soy sauce 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli paste 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves or spring onion for garnish
Mixture for filling
- Mince chicken breast 500 gm
- Red onion 250 gm
- Butter 200 gm
- Meat masala 50 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 100 gm
- Coriander leaf 1 bunch 50 gm
- Salt to taste
- In a wok or a frying pan, add oil and fry quickly in a little hot fat steamed momo until it gets brown.
- Remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and sauté onions, green bell peppers for a minute.
- Take a bowl and add the chicken mince. Chop chicken breast by hand and buy the minced meat in market. Add all the above mentioned ingredients for mixture except butter. Now heat a pan and melt the butter so then add it in the above the mixture and add the salt. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add turmeric powder and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Put tomato sauce, hot sauce and cook for a minute.
- Mix garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, salt, and sugar then mix it together.
- Put tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add hot water and cook until the water is reduced.
- Then add momo and stir it well to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and it is ready.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions. Serve.
- Store Name: Trendz Cafe
- Vendor: Trendz Cafe
- No ratings found yet!